Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Overall I think the comments are good in terms of expressing content with the stories that I wrote. However, for the most part, I saw less constructive criticism than I would've hoped for. Being that there are some presents, I think these are the most useful out of the ones that I've seen. In terms of the quality of the comments that I've given out, I think that they are useful in terms of taking in the whole story as well as providing feedback as well as asking questions. I think that the WWW strategy works the best for me in terms of both giving the author points of strength, as well as providing valuable insights in terms of how the stories alternative can turn out. In terms of getting to know some of the people in the class, I think that the introduction stories provide a good outline of general information about them. My favorite part especially is when they showcase their pets! It's also very interesting to see various people from a multitude of backgrounds in terms of where they come from and what cultures they were raised in. Looking forward, I hope to be more insightful when I provide these comments as well as to more constructive criticism to help me improve as a writer. Overall, I think the feedback mechanism was an important addition to the general workflow and 

(Constructive Criticism. Source: Sandler Training)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Cheetos Loving, Procrastinator

Week 2 Story