Tech Tip: Canvas Dashboard

 In terms of the Canvas Dashboard, I use it the daily to navigate through my classes. I changed the dashboard to my liking by changing the names of my classes as well as changing the colors of it too. Before, since all of my classes are major-based, all of my classes would look the same and I would have to enter and exit so often. I would say that something I'd like to add would be also to customize the cards by adding pictures in them. I think that would be more interesting! I think that for the most part, the efficiency of Canvas is all to the discretion of the professor/teacher in the class. Therefore, if every professor were to update all their classes and due dates, I think it would be extremely helpful to the students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Cheetos Loving, Procrastinator

Week 2 Story