Tech Tip: Browser Tune-Up

 For this challenge, I added the word count extension on my browser as well as learned more about my bookmarks section. Especially for the weekly assignments, this is incredibly useful as I would always have to go through the original homepage or look at the emails to find the link to the assignment websites. However, with the assignments, it's frustrating too as you have to change the weeks as the bookmark is only for that one specific week. However, I think for anything else, such as frequently visited websites, this is highly useful. In addition, the word-counter is also very useful for assignments as well as for papers! If only I used this before.


(Word Counter. Source: Wordcounter.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Cheetos Loving, Procrastinator

Week 2 Story