Week 8 Progress

 I think I am happy with the current progress that I have in the class so far. As far as scheduling goes, I think I have some more organizing to do as I still tend to miss certain assignments for dates. I think that's more of the fact that I didn't account for the hectic schedule that I've had this semester and is something that I intend to work more towards. Overall, what I'm most proud of and the aspect that I enjoy the most during the week itself are the stories. I think that I've made some strides in my organization as well as creative abilities when it comes to these stories, not to mention for the storybook themselves! For the second half of the semester, I'm looking forward to updating my schedule, both for this class as well as for the other aspects of my life. I think that is the first step of improvement for me. There isn't anything new that I'm looking forward to trying, perhaps try more different tactics when it comes to retelling stories; in different formats, for example. In terms of the big project, I'm very much looking forward to organizing a more cohesive storyline as well as incorporating more interesting aspects to the website itself!

(Progress. Source: R. Wilbinski)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Cheetos Loving, Procrastinator

Week 2 Story