First Impression on Technology Tools

 In terms of mentioning the numerous technology tools that are and will be used in this class, in addition to some useful extensions that can be used regularly, for the most part, I'm familiar with its functions! It's quite intriguing as this is my first online class in college, and it's quite a different experience than the usual lectures in-class and homework off-campus. This being said, I think online classes are better in terms of the expected structure of the week and you can plan accordingly to the rest of your responsibilities. One thing that I haven't used before, in terms of the tools, is the bookmarking option. As useful as it potentially is, I haven't been using it at all since I've used a computer. I'm also interested in all of the platforms that I'll be using this semester, especially in the creation of a website as this is something I've never used before! Other than that, I think this will be a semester where I will explore more functionalities that I haven't been used before.



(Student using computer. Source: Unsplash)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Cheetos Loving, Procrastinator

Week 2 Story