Growth Mindset: Acronym

 For this Growth Mindset assignment, I did the acronym challenge. For this one, I chose N.A.P., which stands for No: Ask Permission. I did this because I think that this theme was something that I have had trouble with for the longest time, and for a while, I've strayed away from doing something because I thought it "wasn't allowed." However, throughout the years, I've learned that it doesn't always matter what was wrong and what was allowed, and it was more about asking for forgiveness after than asking for permission in the first place! Of course, this doesn't apply to everything, but I think this is a roadblock for many chances to get a good experience!


(Never ask for Permission. Source: BrainyQuote)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Cheetos Loving, Procrastinator

Week 2 Story